Join all levels of birders in Sun Valley, Idaho for 3 days of demonstrations, presentations, and guided birding field excursions!
All inclusive package price is just $650 (per person*).
- Three nights at the luxurious Sun Valley Lodge (confirm before May 10th and get a FREE upgrade to a King or Two-Queen Suite)
- Live raptor classroom presentation and demonstration by a wildlife biologist and his avian ambassador from the Peregrine Fund at the World Center for Birds of Prey
- Local bird identification, migration, and nesting presentation by experts from the Idaho Nature Conservancy**
- Two full-day guided birding field excursions to Idaho's Blue Ribbon Birding locations: Silver Creek Preserve and the Camas Prairie Centennial Marsh Wildlife Area (transportation provided)
- Package also includes: VIP champagne and hors d'oeuvres reception at the Sun Valley Lodge, privately guided Sun Valley Lodge History & Art Tour, two gourmet picnic lunches, wine and cheese reception at Silver Creek Outfitters with demonstrations of Swarovski binoculars and scopes, an evening social of lawn croquet hosted by the Sun Valley Executive Concierge.
Space is limited. Reserve now by calling 800.786.8259
*Double occupancy $650 per person | single occupancy $1,100
**no proceeds go to the Idaho Nature Conservancy